Water Fountain for Cats =)


My cats wanted fresh water 3-4 times a day and it was a tiring job for me to keep changing the water plate. Even I tried to use one of the cat water bottle with the tap control, Hopscotch still came to my sin and asked for water. ( yup, that s how he always signal me that he is thirsty and that I need to change to cool fresh water -__- ) Finally, we came up with a small water pump and it worked out very well. I attached the video so that I don't have to describe how it looks like ^^ And now both of my cats have fresh and cool water with lots of oxygen plus, I don't have to bother changing water anymore, just have to refill ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

On Cat Nip ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)