Fleas r unavoidable things once u have cats. Even both of my cats are in door cats, Hopscotch does run outside once in a while when we accidentally let the door open. He normally stays outside at least a day depend on the weather -___- Yup, when it s rainy and cold, he would be back within a couple hours. If we intentionally want to purnish him by not let him in yet, he ll scratch on the door desperately to get in >.< . Surely, when he comes back in, I would bring him straight to the bath tub and shower him. =__= I'll post a another blog about how I shower my cats with pics so, I ll skip to the using flea treatment part. =)) I have bought several types of medicine in the market but Advantage is the one that I think working best so far. It might be a little costly but hey, if u buy the cheap one and it only works for a short time, u have to buy many of them, which might be equal a box of Advanta.ge already ^^ This medicine is simple to use, just open one tube and squeeze it on the back of the cat's neck => DONE ^^ U'll see no flea ever survive after that ^__-
Tips: even though it is said that u have to use the medicine monthly, u don't have to. Just use the first two consecutive months ( once a month ) just in case =) and after that, only apply again when ur cats expose to fleas again from running outside ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment