Unlike us, cats don't show their emotions on their face but you can tell what your cat is feeling through their tails =) I have observed both of my cats closely for a while and I came down to this.
-> Carried high - proud, friendly, and content, for Hopscotch, this means happy and relax, for Zoe's case, it means she feels safe ( This can be different from cats to cats depend on how they grew up, Hopscotch was a indoor cat when I got him and Zoe used to be a stray cat =) )
-> Extended straight - stalking, scared, and stress I would say because I saw Zoe ran across us with this extended straight tail when we are with visitors. Besides, Hopscotch did this all the time when he was playing hide and seek with the toys. ^^
->Carried low - either relax or sad. I would mainly say sad 'coz this means they both want us to play with them or let them outdoor for some air ^^
-> Sweeping from side to side or twitching tail: Excited or irritated . Hopscotch does this all the time when he listens to music or play with us so, I assume mainly excited ^^
Okie dokie, that's all I have seen so far ^^ I'll update if I learn sth new. Good nite ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment